Head - Supply Chain Management (GM)
Reporting to: Plant Head
Requirement Location: Delhi NCR
Experience Require: 20+ Years experience with Leadership role in midsized /
large precision Manufacturing unit in the automobile/ auto Component/
Required Education: Full Time BE/B.Tech from Good Engineering Institute.
Salary Budget: Maximum 60 Lakhs per annum Including Variables. (Expectation
- should not be more than 20% to 25% on fixed as well as total component).
Job Role: Will be responsible for overall SCM function at plant and will
guide Purchase, PPC, Sales Co-ordination and Stores Function.
* Capability to develop systems & processes for ensuring zero line stoppages
with optimal inventory, knowledge of concepts like MRP, FIFO, Material
* Drive and achieve cost reductions:
- Arrange alternate development of Vendors and VA/VE projects.
- Review the pricing for all items to get the best possible reduction in all
verticals of purchase.
* To oversee Production Planning Function in coordination with CPC.
* Drive and achieve inventory targets as per norms:
- Introduce ABC classification with batching period concepts to optimize Inventory levels in Steel wires and grinding wheels - Review NMS greater than 3 yrs plan for alternate use wherever possible
* Build a long term strategy to consolidate ancillaries
* Quality improvement projects on logistics process between plants
* Drive and improve supplier management
* Comply with legal and statutory requirements - Ensure regular compliances at ancillaries through audits and document controls.
* Deploys processes & systems - so as to Manage the supply chain end to end
- with optimal manpower / resources.
* Should possess excellent business and strategic orientation.
* Knowledge of modern concept of quality SCM systems & practices.
* Knowledge of state of the art tools like 'E-Procurement'
* Should have an excellent track record of people management skills and team
* Uses logic to understand current trends and correlates to predict future
trends with regards to various commercial and cost related aspects.